Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Experience of Turning 40

OK...so...my first blog entry. Daunting. Well, not so much, because for my 40th birthday I was taken by my wife, Genevieve, to Michel Richard's Citronelle in Georgetown. This is a good place to start for a number of reasons. The dinner was easily the best I've ever had. Michel walked by at the beginning of dinner and I felt like a little girl at a boy-band concert. My friend Brandon sent us Champagne to start things off. We didn't leave a drop. I won't try to describe the meal because it will not come close to what we experienced.

This leads me to why I'm here. Experience. I want to share experiences here and views on people's experiences. So here, in the first week of 2007 and me turning 40, I am. I am going to have to get better at this, I can see already.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hey Michael:

I felt the same way so I created a site for people to share their experiences of turning 40. Come on by and share..

http://www.turning40.net

Best,

Mark